Our Services do not target and are not intended for children under the age of 13.
We use automatically collected information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to improving our Services, personalizing your use of the Services, improving your experience on the Services, analyzing trends, administering the Services, logging errors, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. This information is also provided in the aggregate to third parties, including potential business partners and advertisers.
Our Services do not collect “Sensitive Information” such as information about your medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexual behavior.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To improve your user experience.
· To log errors.
· To present our Services and the content to you and to improve our offerings, which may include data offerings to third parties.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide your information.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Opting Out of Marketing
You can unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional emails from us by following the specific instructions in the email you receive or by notifying us via the appropriate method below. It may take up to 30 days to process your request.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail using the information listed under Contact Us below.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your data. Requests to delete Personal Information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. To access and/or correct information, you can do so online or notify using the contact information provided under the Contact Us heading below.
Florence Health will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Florence Health will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Services include an online community which may include chat sessions, email exchanges, comments, or message boards, which are made available to you for the purposes of online discussion and community participation. You should always be careful when distributing your personal information in this manner, and remember that online chat sessions, message boards and newsgroup use is considered public and you are legally responsible for your actions in these areas. This Privacy Statement does not cover this type of transfer of your personal information. When you publish personal information online - for example, via message boards or chat - that information can be collected and used by anyone. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose to third parties and you do so at your own risk.
147 E 48th Street – 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10017